At my age you have to know that I have learned enough lessons to create a dictionary sized book.
I’ll just share of few of my little tidbits of wisdom. They just come from my life and I cannot take any of the credit.
- Never do anything you would not want to be doing if Jesus came back. You never know when it’s going to be!
- Your choice should always be to tell the truth.
- Keep your words sweet and tender. You never know when you might have to eat them! Funny but true.
- Learn something new every day.
- Talk to God all the time about everything.
- Try to find the best in everyone.
- Pick your battles. Some are just not worth fighting.
- Be thankful and appreciative for every blessing.
- Listen more than you talk.
- Live love every day.